If you have any submission, opinion, thinking, offers, invitation, tips, feedback, questions, and just about anything that can help, email: [email protected].
* To ensure smooth delivery, please add [email protected] to your email safe senders list and whitelist inpathways.net
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (OR OTHER TYPES OF INFRINGEMENT)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by us or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed. IMPORTANT: please include your copyright registration number. If your work is not yet registered, please include a copy of the application to register the work that you filed with the Copyright Office. A copyright infringement claim based on a U.S. work can only be filed if the work has been registered (https://www.copyright.gov/eco/).
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event we remove the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Our designated Copyright Agent:
Content of inpathways.net is based on user content contributions. The copyright of this content belongs to their original publisher/photographer as the case may be. If you think your copyright has been violated by publishing on inpathways.net, please mail to [email protected]. We will immediately remove that particular photo/content from inpathways.net.
The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. inpathways.net does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site’s contents. We don’t want to share news or information which hurts someone. If some of your photo/content displayed on inpathways.net is not appropriate for you, please write to us. We will remove it. We try to make data accurate as possible, but still, there can be some errors, kindly write to us if you find some wrong entry at inpathways.net.